[Logo] Argo Navis Users' Group
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: garin
Forum Index » Profile for garin » Messages posted by garin
Thanks Gary, new firmware loaded and issue resolved. I'll leave that until after the dark sky trip.

I haven't reloaded the comet data, is there a chance you could send me an example comet tle that works and I'll compare it to the one I loaded ?

Been so long since I've been out I didn't realise how much I'd forgotten, good thing I had a practice today smilie

Thanks again for you help.

Regards
Garin
Thanks Gary, firmware load nearly finished, fingers crossed.

My bad, been a long time since I've done a firmware update on the argo, currently loading 3.0.4, see if that fixes the issue.

Can a bad comet tle cause the Bug Encountered message ?

Fingers crossed
Help! I'm heading out to a dark site on Thursday and did a dry run to to make sure everything is ok and load some comet tle's into the Argo.
I ran up the argo, saved did a save setup and transferred the comet tle, which all seemed ok.
Then powered down rhe argo and disconnectedd and went to check the comets and about 2 secs later a "bug encountered' message comes up and then I can do nothing.
I believe the firmware is V3.0.0

I have replaced the coin battery but still have the same issue.

Can load firmware with being in load cat ? and the error still up ?

How can I fix this before Thursday ?

Forum Index » Profile for garin » Messages posted by garin
Go to:   
Mobile view