[Logo] Argo Navis Users' Group
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register /  [Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Admin
Forum Index » Profile for Admin » Messages posted by Admin

Wildcard Innovations will be introducing a new advanced servo motor GOTO controller.

A release date is yet to be announced.

Recently Gary Myers at StellarCAT has announced that he will be retiring and that StellarCAT will soon cease production of the ServoCAT GOTO controller.

We wish Gary Myers all the best in his retirement.

Wildcard has had a close working relationship with StellarCAT over many, many years.
We co-developed the "ServoCAT" communications protocol and closely collaborated on the development of advanced features such as SmartTrack.
This feature allows Argo Navis and ServoCAT to track solar system objects, including man-made satellites, in real-time.

In discussions with Gary Myers, we have been aware of his pending retirement for some time and the plan had been for Widcard to make a new GOTO controller available seamlessly once the ServoCAT ended production.
However, the ongoing global semiconductor supply crises has resulted in a delay in those plans.

The Wildcard GOTO controller incorporates state-of-the-art electronics and advanced features.
It is compatible with existing servo motor installations.

Manufacturing of all our products is at a state-of-the-art facility in Sydney, Australia.

We hope this announcement will alleviate some concern as to the availability of servo motor GOTO controllers for telescope owners.

We will make further announcements in due course.

Best Regards

Gary Kopff
Managing Director
Wildcard Innovations Pty. Ltd.
sales@wildcard-innovations.com.au
https://www.wildcard-innovations.com.au/
moebius9 wrote:Hi,

First message on this new forum.
Nice dobsonian on its EQ platform.
Here is mine also on its home made EQ platform.

Michel

Welcome Michel and thank you for the fantastic photo of a great looking telescope in such a beautiful setting!

I would be interested to know the altitude of that observing site.
Tony Bonanno wrote:Hi Gary,

Thanks for setting up the new forum. BTW, in the email I received a little while ago, there was a typo in the link you provided.. you used wwww instead of www in the address. Didn't take long to find the problem of course, but some folks might not have figured it out...

Best,

Tony

Hi Tony!

Thanks for the post and welcome to the Group!

Apologies for the typo. In my haste I had put too many w's. smilie

I had made one prior post on the Yahoo Group site which had the correct URL and which I had hoped would
be the last post on that forum so it would always be visible in perpetuity at the top. smilie

Alas some forum members continued to make additional posts and buried it. smilie

Knowing the ability to leave a post there was rapidly disappearing by the minute,
in my haste I made the typo but I am glad you were able to follow that bread crumb of a URL.

Forum Index » Profile for Admin » Messages posted by Admin
Go to:   
Mobile view